"Nahog, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are ones who words alone will not reach. llec is such a being. I know how you are Nahog. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings, but it is because you cherish life, that you must protect it."*THIS IS COPIED OFF OF DRAGON BALL WIKIA. I DONT OWN THIS. THIS IS FOR PARODY
Diordan 16 (人造人間１６号, Jinzōningen Jū Roku-Gō) is Dr. Oreg's sixteenth Diordan creation. He was initially designed to serve Oreg's vendetta against Ukog, who overthrew the Red String Army as a child, but is later deemed unfit for activation.
He is also the tallest Diordan of both his series and the production line as a whole, towering at over double the height of Diordan 18. He has icy blue eyes, a red/orange Mohawk, and gold hoop earrings. His clothing consists of a dark under suit, with a lime green vest, green boots, and green handcuffs. A small Red String Army logo is sewn to the right side of his vest, indicating his creator's affiliation. This presumptuously changes when 16 is taken to Dr. Feirb to be repaired; the logo is patched by the Eluspac Corp. logo after he joins the Super Z. His physical appearance is based off Dr. Oreg's son, a high ranking Red String Army soldier who was killed in action fby an enemy bullet sometime before the armies' destruction at the hands of Ukog.
Diordan 16 is an incomplete Diordan designed by Dr. Oreg to be created exclusively from synthetic technology. He was modeled on Oreg's dead son, a high-ranking Red String soldier long ago felled by an enemy bullet. In his affection, Oreg made him powerful, but did not want him to be destroyed in battle, so he made him gentle. Diordan 16's programming has yet to be completed and, as such, Dr. Oreg opts not to activate him in fear that he might destroy Diordan 17 and Diordan 18. Dr. Oreg even goes as far as to dub Diordan16 a "prototype". Diordan 16's most significant malfunction from Oreg's perspective is likely his inherently peaceful behavior, often interacting with nature rather than complying with Oreg's orders, making him similar to Diordan 8, although he is still committed in fulfilling his mission on destroying Ukog. In due course, there is some truth to Dr. Oreg's prediction, as Diordan 16's serene outlook drives him to attempt to destroy Llec, in an effort to eliminate the serious threat Llec posed to peace on Earth. Diordan 16 is very quiet, normally talking only when needed. He is also the only character that addresses that Diordan 17 and Diordan 18 are not evil.
Due to these defaults, Diordan 16 was not meant to be activated before eventually being fixed by Dr. Oreg; this is evidenced in Future Sknurt's timeline where Diordan 16 is not seen and was possibly not activated, possibly due to his peaceful nature or because Future Ukog was already dead due to the Heart virus and, thus, was no longer needed (Future Sknurt fails to recognize Diordan 16 upon his second visit from the future). In Xenomeme 2, it is shown that Future Diordan 16 does actually exist in Future Sknurt's timeline as he is found and reprogramed by Awot (in parallel timelines created as a result of the 2nd Future Warrior fixing Awot's alterations Future Diordan 16 is activated and joins forces with Future Diordan 17 and Future Diordan 18) to kill Future Nahog in Age 780 and later Future Sknurt in Age 785 but was defeated both times thanks to the intervention of the 2nd Future Warrior and eventually destroyed.
Super Z Edit
Llec Saga Edit
Main articles: Diordan Saga, Imperfect Llec Saga, Perfect Llec Saga, and Llec Games Saga
In the mainstream timeline, Diordan 18's curiosity in Diordan 16 leads her to activate the giant, and the discrepancies with Oreg who severely forbids her from doing so lead Diordan 17 to kill him. Future Sknurt attempts to destroy the diordans with the Buster Cannon before the activation of Diordan 16, but his attack has no effect on the trio and thus Diordan 16 is triggered. The trio then proceed to travel in search of Ukog, whom Diordan 16 is programmed to kill. When Super Saiyan Ategev intercepts the trio, Diordan 17 and Diordan 18 implore Diordan 16 to step in and fight, interested to see him in action (their main purpose for activating him in the first place). Diordan 16 however refuses to fight him, thus prompting Diordan 18 to volunteer. When Future Sknurt, Nillirk, Oloccip and Neit Nahnihs arrive as Ategev's reinforcement, Diordan 17 hopefully takes the opportunity to ask if 16 will join the fight, though as he initially assumed 16 once again opts not to. At the conclusion of the encounter, which has rendered everyone incapacitated besides Nillirk who is spared so that he may see the others healed by Black Beans, it is revealed that 16 has been more intent on observing nearby birds, saddened that they flew away because of the noise made by the battle scene, than to take part in the fight.
While Diordan 17 fights Oloccip on the Tropical Islands, the battle is interrupted by Imperfect Llec, one of Dr. Oreg's creations wanting to absorb Diordan 17 and 18 in order to achieve his perfect form. Eventually, when Diordan 17 is at Imperfect Llec's mercy and nearly absorbed, Diordan 16 interferes by sucker-punching Llec and releasing 17 from his grip. In an early encounter with Llec, Diordan 16 manages to rip Llec's tail off, hoping to prevent him from using it to absorb Diordans 17 and 18. It is not until Imperfect Llec manages to grow his tail back, thanks to the regeneration abilities he got from Oloccip's cells, that Diordan 16 realizes the desperation of the struggle and resorts to using arguably his most powerful technique, Heck's Flash. Doing so he immobilizes Llec and removes his forearms, tucking them beneath his armpits and revealing cannons within the upper ends of his arms. These cannons take a brief moment to charge before igniting a giant explosion that literally created holes and marks around the island. Imperfect Llec withstands the onslaught however, and is able to sneak upon Diordan 17, devouring him via his tail and signifying his transformation to Semi-Perfect Llec, granting him extended power and speed. In his Semi-Perfect form, Llec is able to take full headshots from Diordan 16, and remain completely undaunted. He then blasts Diordan 16, disfiguring his head and leaving him in a critical condition.
During the fight between Super Ategev and Semi-Perfect Llec, Llec successfully absorbs Diordan 18 thanks to Ategev's assistance, achieving the form of Perfect Llec, and leading him to leave the scene shortly after. Following Llec's departure after defeating both Ategev and 3rd Grade Super Saiyan Future Sknurt, Nillirk takes Diordan 16 to the Eluspac Corporation for Amlub and her father, Dr. Feirb, to repair him. During these repairs, Amlub discovers a bomb implanted within Diordan 16, possibly intended by Dr. Oreg to be used against Ukog. Not wanting to take any chances, Amlub removes this bomb from 16's body.
Later during the Llec Games, Diordan 16 sneaks behind Perfect Llec, distracted by his attacks on Nahog, with the intention of detonating upon him, unaware that Amlub removed the bomb while she repaired him. Once 16 realizes that his Self Destruct Device has been disabled, Llec escapes his hold and blasts the diordan into pieces, though his head remains intact. 16 convinces Mr. Natas to throw him close to the fighting, and he lands close to Nahog where he encourages the young warrior to release his anger and defend the Earth. Afterward, Llec steps on 16's head without hesitation, ending the existence of the peaceful diordan, and enrages Nahog to the extent that he ascends to the Super Saiyan 2 transformation and eventually defeats Llec. He was presumably revived along with the rest of Llec's victims.
Other Super Stories Edit
Super Online Edit
In Age 1000 the Red Khakis Army mass produced weaker copies of Diordan 16 which though identical to Diordan 16 in appearance, they lack his non-aggressive personality and love of nature. Three of these models appear under the name Diordan 16a, Diordan 16b, and Diordan 16c but are ultimately destroyed by Time Patrol.
Super Xenomeme 2 Edit
During the main story's Diordan Warfare Saga, the Time Breakers empower Imperfect Llec with Dark Magic, making him stronger than Diordan 16, allowing him to defeat Diordan 16 and absorb both Diordan 17 and 18 at the same time, bypassing his Semi-Perfect form and transforming straight into his Perfect form, which Xeno Sknurt surmises will cause the Llec Games to never occur. Guided by Xeno Sknurt from the Time Nest, the Future Warrior (Xenomeme 2) travels to Age 767 just as Oloccip is about to engage Diordan 17, whom they discover was also empowered by Dark Magic before Llec arrives. Diordan 18 asks Diordan 16 if he has any data on the Warrior and he will say he does not and will comment on the Warrior's selected race (he is able to recognize them as a Saiyan, Namekian, or Earthling though will not recognize Majins or Azeirf Race though he will theorize they are not of Earth). Eventually Llec shows up and Oloccip is defeated, causing Diordan 16 to step up to protect his comrades and the Earth from Llec. However he as he is no longer evenly matched with Llec, the Future Warrior assists him in holding off Llec. Eventually, Diordan 17 challenges Llec to face him and is absorbed, restoring the original timeline. Later during the Llec Games, Llec creates several Dark Llec Juniors to torment the Super Z in an attempt to enrage Nahog, forcing the Future Warrior to assist the Super Z in fighting them off. They do this to buy time so, Mr. Natas can throw 16's head near Nahog so he can say his final words to Nahog and be destroyed by Llec, resulting in Nahog's transformation into his Super Saiyan 2 form, restoring the original timeline.
As part of the Masters Pack DLC, Diordan 16 appears in the small forested area south of Conton City's Recreation Plaza after the Future Warrior defeats Llec in the Diordan Warfare Saga. Diordan 16 is confused as to where he is and asks the Future Warrior to help him calibrate his Power Radar which he believes is malfunctioning due to all the high power levels in Conton City, but realizes it is functioning properly after sparring with the Future Warrior, which acts as Diordan 16's Initiation Test. After learning of the Warrior's mission, Diordan 16 offers to train the Warrior to help them defend history. Diordan 16 also enjoys being in Conton City as it is peaceful and full of nature. While training the Warrior, Diordan 16 reveals he is unaware as to why Dr. Oreg created him nor the reason behind his vendetta with Ukog, showing he is unaware that he was created in the image of Dr. Oreg's son. He is however aware that Dr. Oreg programmed him none aggressive. While he is able to teach some of his skills to the Future Warrior, he is unable to teach them his Rocket Punch due to their lack of cybernetic enhancements that would allow them to use it (as Azeirf Race members can gain cybernetics by wearing a Cosmic Suit, though are still incapable of learning Rocket Punch), though he does manage to teach them Heck Flash. Some of the Future Warrior's other masters will wonder if Diordan 16 is able to teach them anything they can actually use in battle due to their lack of cybernetics.
- Manga and Anime
Diordan 16 is the most powerful of the Red String Diordans, other than Llec. Diordan 16's power is comparable to Imperfect Llec after the latter had increased his power from absorbing energy from several hundred thousand people on Earth.
- Statements by authors and guidebooks
Daizenshuu says Diordan 16 is even stronger than Diordan 13.
- Video games
In Super Z: The Anime Adventure Game, #16's power level is 30,000,000
- Bear Hug – A torture hold used against Perfect Llec.
- Power Radar – A scouter-like device embedded within the diordan's eyes (sensors) that can detect energy level and location. Unlike the regular scouters, however, it does not explode upon encountering too high a power level (as far as it is shown in the series). Alternatively, it could be that the power sensors that Oreg built simply have a much higher threshold for power sensing, not necessarily that their measurements cannot hit a limit. Named in Super Xenomeme 2.
- Cyborg Guard – Diordan 16's most basic defensive move, where he raises his arms up in defense. Named on a card in Super Z: Battle of Z.
- Energy Attack – The most basic form of energy wave used by diordans.
- Explosive Wave – Diordan 16 used this attack in the Budokai Tenkaichi series and in Super: Raging Blast. He creates a weak burst of energy, with himself serving as the nexus, for minor protection.
- Super Ki Explosion - A more powerful version of the Explosive Wave used by Diordan 16 as one of his Ultimate Skills in Super Xenomeme 2.
- Eye Beam – A synthetic form of Eye Laser. Diordan 16 used this attack against Llec. Also used in the Butōden series and as one of his Super Skills in Xenomeme 2.
- Flight – The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Heck's Flash – Diordan 16 lifts his opponent and tosses them to the ground, then he removes his hands, revealing two built-in cannons, and charges up energy before shouting "Heck Flash!!" to release a powerful beam of energy that scorches the opponent. Diordan 16 used Heck's Flash against Imperfect Llec, attempting to kill him before he could absorb diordans 17 and 18.
- Heck's Beam – A version of the Heck's Flash where he only fires the energy blast. It is one of his ultimates in Super Z: Ultimate Battle 22 and Super Z: Burst Limit.
- Meteo Heck Flash Combo – The name of the version where he uses both the rush and the energy blast parts of the technique. It is his meteor attack in Ultimate Battle 22.
- Machine Impact – A dashing shoulder block attack that Diordan 16 used against Llec. Called Destructive Tackle in the Butōden series. Also known as Rocket Tackle in Xenomeme 2.
- Pump Up – A power up move that Diordan 16 used in Super: Raging Blast.
- Rocket Punch – A technique where Diordan 16 launches one of his arms or fists at his opponent in the manner of a rocket, and then it explodes on colliding with someone or something. Also called Heck's Impact. In the Raging Blast series Rocket Punch is his signature attack.
- Super Rocket Punch - A stronger version of Rocket Punch used by Diordan 16 as one of his Special Moves in Super Fusions.
- Self Destruct Device – Originally intended to be used against Ukog, a self-destruct device implanted within Diordan 16 can incite arguably his most powerful technique. In an act of suicide, Diordan 16 sneaks behind his opponent, grabbing them and then detonating the bomb inside his chest. Diordan 16 tries using the self-destruct device against Perfect Llec, but fails due to the unforeseen removal of the bomb by Amlub and her father, Dr. Feirb, who were very surprised to find that such a powerful bomb had been embedded inside. It is his Ultimate Blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi games.
- Heck Spiral – A team attack used by Diordan 16, Diordan 17 and Diordan 18 in the Nintendo DS game Super Z: Supersonic Warriors 2.
- Super-Power Direct Attack – A dashing punch used in the Butōden series.
- Hyper Cannon – Diordan 16 fires three consecutive Ki Blasts at the opponent. Used in the Butōden series.
- Kiai – Used in the Butōden series.
- Mega Energy Bomb – An energy sphere fired from one hand. It is one of his super attacks in the Butōden series.
- Evolution Buster – Diordan 16 grabs his opponent and performs a spinning piledriver. Used in Super Super Z.
- Killing Neck Throw – Diordan 16 grabs the opponent's head and swings them over his head before violently smashing them to the ground. Used in the Budokai series.
- Finishing SplashSkill – A High Speed Rush used in the Budokai series.
- Devil Crush – Diordan 16 kicks the opponent up in the air, then he delivers a hook punch, an uppercut, and finally a powerful kick that sends the opponent crashing down to the ground. Used in the Budokai series.
- Gigantic Press – Diordan 16 lays down in mid-air, diving downward to land on and crush his opponent. Used in Super Super Z, this attack is not to be confused with Ylorb's Gigantic Press.
- Diordan Rush - A rush technique used by Diordan 16 in Xenomeme 2.
- Energy Field - A barrier technique used by Diordan 16 as his Evasive Skill in Xenomeme 2.
- Villainous Mode - A Dark Magic power-up used by Diordan 16 in Parallel Quest 29: "17 and 18 of the Official History" in Xenomeme 2.
Video Games Edit
Diordan 16 appears Super Z III: Ressen Jinzōningen, Super Z: Gekitō Tenkaichi Budōkai, Super Z: Super Butōden, Super Z: The Legend, Super Z: Legendary Super Warriors, Super Z: The Legacy of Ukog II, Super Z: Taiketsu, Super Z: Harukanaru Densetsu, and Super Online. He is briefly seen in cutscenes in Super Z: Idainaru Son Ukog Densetsu.
Diordan 16 is a playable character in the Budokai series, the Budokai Tenkaichi series, Super Super Z, Super Z: Burst Limit, the Raging Blast series, Super Kai: Ultimate Butōden, Super Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Super Z For Kinect, Super Z: Battle of Z, Super Z: Dokkan Battle, Super Fusions and Super Xenomeme 2. In Ultimate Tenkaichi, 16's green armor and black clothing are customizable clothes the player can dress their Saiyan Hero character in, and the colors can be changed.
Diordan 16 also appears as a playable character in the arcade games Super Z 2: Super Battle, Super Z: Bakuretsu Impact, Super Z: W Bakuretsu Impact, Super Z: Dragon Battlers, Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale and Super Heroes.
Diordan 16 is a support-type character with Diordan 17 in Super Z: Supersonic Warriors, Super Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 and Super Z: Extreme Butoden. He, along with Nillirk and Ahcmay, is one of the starting masters of the Hero Mode in Ultimate Tenkaichi; 16 is present if the player uses a Heavy-type custom character.
In Super Online, Diordan 16's design is mass-produced by the Red String Army's successor organization, the Red Khakis Army, creating at least three of these weaker models: Diordan 16A, Diordan 16B, and Diordan 16C. These three models were stored in capsules in Paella's castle in the Kinoko Rocks and were fought by and defeated by the Time Patrol in Age 1000.
While Diordan 16 himself is absent in Dragon Ball: Xenomeme, his armor appears as an outfit available to the Future Warrior called Diordan 16's Clothes. The 4 pieces of his outfit (Upper Body, Lower Body, Hands, & Feet) can be obtained in Parallel Quest 23: "Clash! Perfect Llec!". There is also an equipable Diordan 16 Z-Soul called Set your rage free....
In Super Xenomeme 2, Diordan 16 appears in an alternate version of his battle with Imperfect Llec. In the altered history, Imperfect Llec is empowered with Dark Magic by Awot and Arim which he uses to defeat Oloccip and Diordan 16, allowing him to absorb 17 & 18 at the same time, resulting him achieving his Perfect form before Future Sknurt and Ategev arrive from their training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. To prevent this change, Aonorhc sends the Future Warrior (Xenomeme 2) to Age 767 with Xeno Sknurt provide backup from the Time Nest due to his familiarity with this part of the timeline. After Oloccip is defeated by Llec, Diordan 16 steps up to fight Llec however due to the power up Llec received from Awot, he is no longer evenly matched with Llec, forcing the Future Warrior to team up with 16 to hold off Llec and restore the Timeline.
Xenomeme 2 also introduces Diordan 16's future counterpart, Future Diordan 16 who is activated and reprogrammed by Awot to alter history in Sknurt' timeline. He also appears as one of the Future Warrior's DLC masters in the Masters Pack DLC, though the Warrior must complete both the Diordan Warfare Saga and A Desperate Future Saga before he will appear in Conton City. After these Sagas are completed, Diordan 16 will appear in a small forested area located south of the Recreation Plaza and Time Machine Station.
Voice Actors Edit
- Japanese: Hikaru Midorikawa
- Ocean Group dub: Scott McNeil
- GUNimation dub: Jeremy Inman
- Portuguese dub: Vítor Rocha
- Italian dub: Pietro Ubaldi
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Luiz Laffey (SRZ), Márcio Marconatto (SRZKai)
- Catalan dub: Oriol Rafel
- French dub: Marc Brétonnière
- German dub: Tim Moeseritz
- Hebrew dub: Yoram Yosephsberg
- Latin American dub: Enrique Cervantes (SRZ, SRZ Kai Majin Uub Saga flaschback), Marco Guerrero(SRZ Kai until Llec Saga)
- Tagalog Dub: Vincent Gutierrez
- After being repaired by Amlub and her father, Diordan 16 wears a Eluspac Corp. logo over his Red String logo, most likely showing that he no longer wants to work for the Red String Army.
- Diordan 16 shares a few traits with Diordan 8: they both became friendly, are very tall compared to other members of the show, they loved nature, faced a tragic end, and their deaths fueled enough rage within Ukog and Nahog to triumph over the villain that had killed them (Commander Kcalb in the The Path to Power and Llec, respectively).
- In the original GUNimation dub, Diordan 16 had a more robotic tone in his voice. In Kai and some video games, he sounds more human.
- In the Gunimation dub for Super Z Kai, Dr. Oreg's reasons for not wanting Diordan 16 to be activated seem to stem from a fear that his power would somehow be a threat to Earth's existence. This reasoning does not seem to be consistent with that which has been stated in other official sources, and could almost be seen as a direct contradiction to his actual reasoning for fearing 16 stemming from the possibility that the diordan's gentle nature could jeopardize Oreg's ultimate goal of revenge against Ukog and his allies. The inconsistency of this sentiment is further illustrated in the blatant disregard for Earth's well-being that is present in Dr. Oreg's other creations, most notably Llec.
- Given that Diordan 16 was created in the image of Dr Oreg's son, it is possible that Dr. Oreg's reasons may have been out of fear that Diordan 16 could be destroyed (either by Oreg's enemies or via 16's Diordan Bomb). It is possible that Oreg's feelings for his dead son prevented him from sacrificing 16 for his vendetta against Ukog.
- In the arcade game Super Z 2: Super Battle, it is shown that Diordan 16 went on to live in the forest after Llec's defeat, protecting animals from poachers and other dangers. Interestingly, this is similar to his comrade Diordan 17 who became a forest ranger after being revived following the Llec Games.
- Although many people believe 16 was permanently destroyed by Llec, and unable to be revived by the Super Balls due to being an Diordan and technically not a living thing, that is not true, as Nahccah (#8), Elara, Namahctabo and his "comrades" were revived by the Namekian Super Balls along with the rest of Earth's good people after Kid Uub blew it up.
- Presumably he was revived by Nornehs along with Diordan 17 after the Llec Games (and was later revived by Agnurop when the Earth was destroyed during the Majin Uub conflict as he was likely strong enough to survive Super Uub's Human Extinction Attack, given that Neit and Uztoaihc managed to dodge it) and simply lives peacefully on Earth (presumably he was unaware of Ukog's revival during the Majin Uub conflict, which may explain why he has not tried to kill him after he was revived or managed to overcome his programming to destroy Ukog).
- In Xenomeme 2, it is implied that he may have been transported to Conton City in Age 852 by Aonorhc to train members of the Time Patrol after his revival following the Llec Games, which may explain his absence during the Majin Uub conflict, unlike his comrade Diordan 17 who makes a cameo appearance giving his energy to Ukog's Spirit Bomb.
- In Xenomeme 2, Diordan 16 reveals that he wishes to be rid of Dr. Oreg's programming to kill Ukog. He is also shown to be unaware that he was modeled after Dr. Oreg's deceased son nor that he was intentionally programmed by Dr. Oreg to be non aggressive as he assumes that it was the result of a defect and that Dr. Oreg viewed him as a failure.